Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services.
- Antenatal - When you first learn that you're pregnant, get in touch with a midwife or GP as soon as possible. Ideally this should be by 10 weeks of your pregnancy. Telling your GP and/or midwife promptly will help to make sure you receive maternity healthcare that takes into account all your health needs and preferences.
- Baby & Child Health
- Drug & Alcohol Clinic - Friday (by appointment)-
- Chronic obstructive airways disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical screening-
cervical smear tests are carried out as follows:
Between the ages of 25 and 49 years – every three years
Between the ages of 50 and 64 years – every five years
When booking an appointment, please tell the receptionist you are attending for a smear test.
- Contraceptive services
- Vaccinations and immunisations - a full travel service is also available excluding Yellow Fever.
- NHS Healthchecks
- Carer Healthchecks-A carer is anyone who cares, unpaid, for a friend or family member who due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction cannot cope without their support.